Friday, July 16, 2010

Tony Daniel: Batman's Ongoing Writer/Artist


After his brief break from the epic 700th Batman anniversary issue and his team-up with writer Grant Morrison to bridge the gap between Batman R.I.P and Final Crisis, it was confirmed that Tony Daniel, the man who brought us Batman: Battle For The Cowl, will return to the Batman title as its ongoing writer and artist.




Tony:

“I am thrilled and honored to be tapped for further writing duties on the world’s most iconic super hero, Batman. I look forward to telling exciting tales with the caped crusader and exploring old and new characters alike. I will continue to put my best foot forward on each and every page.”

1 comment:

  1. Hey i'm goin to C2E2 and your gonna be there ,will you do a sketch for some people i love your art and story ,and I love Detective comics,i will love to get a sketch

    ReplyDelete