Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What is this blog about again?



DISCLAIMER: I do not own any images that will appear on this blog. Batman and all related characters are owned by DC Comics

Hey there! Thanks for visiting. Inspired by the men behind every Batman-blogs I visit since I was a high school student up to now, I made this blog which is dedicated to my fellow Batman fans out there that are looking for Batman News, Reviews, and Opinions. So you're not a fan huh? Then why the heck you're still reading this? Nah! Just kidding. Yes folks, you heard it right I’ll going to give you news, and I'll review comics, films, anything as long as it’s about and only about Batman. Tie-ins not included. When I say tie-ins, I'm referring to those comics that are out of continuity although having a "Batman" or "Bat(followed by a noun)" on its cover title.

There you have it. Again, thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment